Ian Lowthian's Music Weekends
Here are some options for accommodation in and around the village
1. The Cross Keys pub (01750 52224) where we usually have the session on the Saturday night. It can get booked up quickly though. Here’s the website link. Bed and Breakfast Scottish Borders - The Cross Keys Inn Ettrickbridge Accommodation and Food Scottish Borders
2. George and Anne Turnbull have a residential caravan opposite the pub with 2 double bedrooms and will let the rooms individually. You’ll get them on 01750 52221
3. Jez and Sarah Gorrill have a self catering holiday let with two rooms in the village. They would prefer a 3 night let but are open to discussion!
Email is Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org - home number is 01750 52773 -
Here's a link to their Air B&B page:
4. There are another couple of holiday houses just on the edge of the village at Howford. Here are the links.
5. The Tushilaw Inn is a bit further up the Ettrick Valley if you don't mind driving after the session. Here's a link to their Website. https://tushielawinn.co.uk
6. There are a few campsites up and down the valley and in Selkirk too and plenty hotels and B&Bs in Selkirk if you don’t mind driving after the session.