Ian Lowthian's Music Weekends
Here are some options for accommodation in and around the village
1. The Cross Keys pub (01750 52224) where we usually have the session on the Saturday night. It can get booked up quickly though. Here’s the website link. Bed and Breakfast Scottish Borders - The Cross Keys Inn Ettrickbridge Accommodation and Food Scottish Borders
2. George and Anne Turnbull have a residential caravan opposite the pub with 2 double bedrooms and will let the rooms individually. You’ll get them on 01750 52221
3. Willie and Linda Muirhead have a room in their house which the are happy to let out for the weekends. 01750 52238
4. Verity and Mark Tuckwood have a holiday house in the village but would prefer a 3 night let, they are however, open to discussion.
The house has two bedrooms (double and twin) so ideal if people want to share?
5. Jez and Sarah Gorrill also have a self catering holiday let with two rooms in the village. They would also prefer a 3 night let but again, are open to discussion!
Email is Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org - home number is 01750 52773 -
Here's a link to their Air B&B page:
6. The Tushilaw Inn is a bit further up the Ettrick Valley if you don't mind driving after the session. Here's a link to their Website. https://tushielawinn.co.uk
7. There are a few campsites up and down the valley and in Selkirk too and plenty hotels and B&Bs in Selkirk if you don’t mind driving after the session.