Ian Lowthian's Music Weekends
Here are some options for accommodation in and around the village
1. 'The Cross Keys Inn' where we often have the session on the Saturday night is under new ownership and has recently been refurbished. It can get booked up quickly though, so if you would like a hotel stay in the village, best to book quickly. (01750 52224)
2. Mark and Verity have recently reopened 'The Green House', a one bedroom self-catering house in the village and are now happy to accept bookings for two nights. They would also like to offer a 20% discount to participants of our courses. For more details and to get a voucher code before booking, please contact Mark and Verity at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. George and Anne Turnbull have a residential caravan opposite the pub with 2 double bedrooms and will let the rooms individually. You’ll get them on 01750 52221
4. 'The Barn at Dormouse Cottage' - Jez and Sarah Gorrill have a self catering holiday let with two rooms in the village. They would prefer a 3 night let but are open to discussion!
Email is Sarah.email@example.com - home number is 01750 52773
5. There are another couple of holiday houses just on the edge of the village at Howford. Here are the links.
6. 'The Tushilaw Inn' is a bit further up the Ettrick Valley if you don't mind driving after the session.
7. There are a few campsites up and down the valley and in Selkirk too and plenty hotels and B&Bs in Selkirk if you don’t mind driving after the session.